To get the look of my pumpkin, just follow these simple steps:
- Paint the pumpkin white (or some solid color).
- Add small, rectangular, spaced out strokes of your first color and allow to dry.
- Repeat small strokes with the rest of your colors, allowing time for the layers to dry.
- Finally add the gold layer and use a damp brush to pick up some glitter. Apply glitter to gold strokes and to the stem of your pumpkin, if desired.
- Voila! Pumpkin perfection!
Pro-tip: Lay down a garbage bag under the pumpkin to avoid a glittery, smudgy mess!